The IAA (The Global Compass of Marketing Communications) believes in the future of Africa and this conference provides a platform for an in-depth assessment and understanding of the economic, social forces and trends, insights facing consumers, brands and governments in Africa to collectively bring Africa to the fore in the era of evolution.
This year our speakers and indeed every delegate will answer the question posed from our theme “Technology Vs. Consumer Choice – Who’s determining the future?” through topics like:
- Africa – We look forward!!
- Insights – We are the same but different
- Brands at Crossroads
- Digitize and Humanize
- Nation Branding
- From the whole comes the whole – some things are not binary
- Technology Trends Vs. Consumer Brands
- Influencer Marketing – the right marketing path for your business?
- Connecting Stories and Experiences
- The “Madmen” of 2030 (Millennials will rule the world)
The city will come alive with culture, food, music and all things that make Ghana a vibrant and hospitable country. This conference promises to be one of the biggest Marketing Communications event on the African continent in 2019. Make sure you reserve your seat in Accra, May 20 -21 for this ground-breaking industry event.
All accompanying partners will have the opportunity to experience Accra from a culture, commerce and entertainment point of view.