"Education is the most important weapon you can use to change the world"Nelson Mandela
The International Advertising Association's (IAA) mission is to accredit formal education programs that prepare students for the global commercial communications industry.
The IAA accreditation program has a twenty-year record of accomplishment. Presently, 43 leading universities, colleges, and professional schools located throughout the world hold IAA course accreditation.
It is the course, not the university, college or tertiary institution that is accredited. Each accredited course is individually assessed and scored through a rigorous, benchmarked IAA Education Council process. Ensuring an internationally recognized quality of formal content and teaching required by the global communications industry for its students and future young professionals.
Benefits of IAA Course Accreditation:
- International industry recognition of quality of course content
- Listing of institution and course on IAA Global website
- Exclusive educational resources for classroom use
- Networking and interaction with global industry professionals
- Potential internship program opportunities
- The IAA Certificate of Completion awarded to approved graduates
- Profiling of accredited Academic Experts and their areas of relevant research
- Local IAA Chapter support promoting industry/academic engagement and collaboration
- IAA Young Professional support and mentorship opportunities for students
For more information on accreditation and renewals, including criteria and costs please download the IAA Course Accreditation guidelines and process documents here
To download the IAA Course Accreditation Application please click here
To download the IAA Recommends Booklist click here
Or, if you’d prefer to communicate with someone in person please contact Shreyams Kumar, IAA Vice President Education; or by phone at +1 (646) 619 1126.