Virtual engagements, by definition, are nearly like the original. They are designed to deliver the same emotional and functional benefits for participants and be as impactful as anything in the live space (or even more so!). We will discuss virtual functionalities of all types and how to recreate brand experiences to ensure relevance for and connections with your audience.
Attend this exciting live virtual panel discussion. Because experiences change minds and lives. No matter how they are deﬁned. The following topics will be covered:
- Translating real-world vision into any environment
- Virtual best practices
- Pivot go/no-go criteria
- Crystal ball: the future of experiential
When: September 16, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Free to attend. Registration required.
- DAVID SAALFRANK, Eventive Marketing, Managing Director
- MICHAEL J. CHAMBERLAIN, Catalyst, VP, Convening & Community Programs
- MICHELLE GONZALEZ, Cigna, Global Sponsorship Director
- QUINCY MARR, Eventive Marketing, VP, Account Leadership
- AMY BETH STERN, Eventive Marketing, VP, Business Growth & Client Strategy