But we can all do better. How do you navigate the wealth of tech to make sure you’re providing the best possible experience? How do you innovate in digital commerce?
How can you be social, mobile and vocal all at the same time, and more importantly… how can you sell more stuff?
With a combination of new insights, case studies, global perspectives and the best advice, this event will show you how to be a digital commerce player of the future, both inside and out.
We are delighted with this event to be partnering with New Digital Age, Diversity In Conferences and Events (DICE) and the International Advertising Association.
Due to ongoing concerns about Covid 19 we asked all our speakers if they'd do something special with us and change the event format to be the world's first DTC Digital Commerce conference. And guess what, they said yes
How our virtual conference will work is simple. Buy a ticket and we'll email you a link on the morning of the 9th April that will allow you to access all the content. The conference will run to the end of May if you buy a ticket after the 9th we'll email you a link the same day.
We’ve got some brilliant brainfood from fantastic speakers to provide eCommerce inspiration for your business.
We are releasing a session every few days from Thursday April 9th over April and May. See below for the full schedule.
• Thursday, 9th April - Fiona Spooner, Global Marketing Director, B2C at Financial Times
• Tuesday, 14th April - Amy Winchester, Head of Publicity, Unbound
• Wednesday, 15th April - Edzard van der Wyck, Co-Founder at Sheep Included
• Friday, 17th April - Eleanor Barlow, Director Digital & Data, HSBC
• Tuesday, 21st April – Keng Zhing Ng, Asia Digital Ecommerce Expansion Director, RB
• Thursday, 23rd April - Marta Vilella-Vila, Client Partner, Foresight Factory
• Monday, 27th April - Katie Stotter, &us
• Wednesday 29th April - Jane Smith, Director, Data Products, GSK
• Friday 1st May – Seb Joseph chairing a panel discussion with Phil Livingstone, Global Digital Marketing Director, The Body Shop, Sille Opstrup, Pernod Ricard, Head of Digital, Connections and Content, Zena Tuitt, Publisher, KOL Social
• Tuesday 5th May – Paul Frampton in conversation with Jane Evans, Founder of the Uninvisibility Project